sábado, 16 de junio de 2012

Second map is finished

I finally made it, second map is finished, at least for the upcoming new version of Last Summer. Maybe I'll make more changes to this map in the future, depending on people's comments and reviews, but by now it is finished. And I tell you it was harder than it seems. Map will work in coop and versus mode. In fact, there are two different maps, one for each game mode (I hope that this don't make the final campaign file to be huge, but I don't know how to make the same map works on different game modes and read different nav files, so I just made two different maps with their own nav file). Here there are some images of the map:

Second map's new area.


 New area's inside.








 I added a ladder to pass trough the fence, so now bots don't get stucked in there. It also will help players to see wich way they must follow.


I changed a little the position of this ladder, so now bots don't fall when they get to the roof (well, they still fall down, but less than before, and eventually they get to the roof without teleporting).


I also made a new skybox, and improved the view of the roofs, wich were glitchy in version 4.

There are more changes and surprises waiting for players to find them. I remade all the lightning of the interior areas, so now it looks much realistic than before. Also, I added some custom textures and music. As I said before, it was a really hard work to finish this map, and I hope you all enjoy it when I finally release version 5 of Last Summer.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario