martes, 17 de julio de 2012

Beta testing done

Last weekend I made a lan party at my house with some friends to test the last version of Last Summer. It was good to see that the versus mode is incredibly fun, but as the testing progressed, some unexpected bugs were revealed. For example, the navigation of scavenge map works fine when the game starts, but crashes when the game switches teams. Other bug is that when we finished a versus campaign and tried to replay it ('cos versus is so fun that you can't play it just once), the intro sequence fails, and director doesn't release survivor positions, which means that survivors can't move, and the only solution we found was to exit the game and restart it.

By now I'm trying to fix this and other bugs, so the final version of this update works as it  was thought to. It will delay the release date, but I consider it necessary. I'll announce the release date here when all the bugs are fixed.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario